5 months ago
Job Id : 5073
Department : Facilities Services
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : Epsom, Surrey
Type : Permanent
NG Bailey are currently looking for an experienced Senior Site Technician to be based full time on site at Toyota HQ in Great Burgh, Epsom, Surrey to support on all reactive and planned maintence tasks. There are also local sites to support on ad-hoc basis.
You will have a strong electrical background and previous experience working on both mechanical & electrical systems within the building services industry.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Responsible for undertaking reactive & planned maintenance works to HVAC plant & associated equipment at a static site. Ensuring HVAC plant is maintained at all times to current standards & legislation.
This includes servicing and repair of a range of electrical & mechanical plant & equipment. The successful candidate will be working full time on one site as part of a team.
* Complete maintenance to a range of electrical & mechanical plant & equipment.
* Responsible for diagnosing & rectifying mechanical & electrical plant faults, ensuring all statutory requirements are maintained.
* Effective servicing, fault diagnosis & repair work of HVAC equipment to current standards.
* Submission of clear, concise & accurate reports of work carried out.
* Good understanding of H&S requirements.
* Instigate & close out permits for various works.
* Assist with supervision of sub-contract staff.
* Punctual site attendance suitably dressed & equipped to perform job tasks.
* Computer literate to enable communication with NG Bailey, client, sub-contractors, etc…
* Provide “out of hours” call out cover.
* To ensure that the maintenance, service & repair works to electrical & mechanical equipment are carried out in accordance with current standards & any relevant legislation.
* Previously working as a mechanical / electrical maintenance service engineer / supervisor within the commercial sector, undertaking routine plant repairs & maintenance.
* Conversant with small works installations & testing.
* Completing statutory documentation & permits.
* Servicing, fault diagnosis & repair knowledge of HVAC systems & their controls
* Good knowledge of mechanical plant & equipment, including isolation.
* Good communication & organizational skills.
* Previous experience with planning & liaising with clients & sub-contractors.
* Good understanding of Health & Safety within the workplace.
* Ideally all candidates should have undertaken a formal electrical or mechanical apprenticeship.
* Supervisory experience would be adventagous
* Service & repair of HVAC equipment
* Risk Assessment & Method Statement approval & associated Work Permit’s
* M&E fault finding
* Small mechanical installation works (pumps, valves, taps, etc…)
* Control panels – PPMs & actuators
* Pumps, AHUs, FCUs, Filters, Belts, Booster Sets, Pressurisation Units