8 months ago
Building Performance Engineering
Opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our exceptional Building Performance Engineering (BPE) division and contribute to our growth in Camborne operating out of our offices just a stone’s throw from the stunning north Cornwall coastline.
BPE is relatively new to Hydrock but the talent and motivation in our team has enabled them to grow very quickly. This growth and the exceptional success of the division now sees around 150 staff delivering services including fire engineering, acoustics, air quality, utilities, specialist environmental services including BREEAM, WELL and LEED assessments, and mechanical and electrical engineering. Founded from a standing start by Henry Easterbrook in 2013, it has been and is, an exciting ride, producing some great projects.
Hydrock is an independently owned multi-disciplinary consultancy, with over 400 staff, operating out of 16 offices. It is one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and a champion of well-being. It’s our belief that by creating the right environment we inspire the delivery of amazing results for our clients. You can check out our values here. Our highly-successful business is currently growing at 12% per annum.
You might also be interested to know that you will be sharing the office with Transportation and Geo-Environmental colleagues, just off the A30, less than two miles from the coast!
Your role will include
* Supporting or leading on a number of projects
* Early stage strategic input to design from site appraisal/feasibility stage
* Detailed design to construction status information
* Liaison with design team, statutory authorities and contractors
* Undertake site surveys and inspection work
* Mentoring and development of junior staff.
The attributes we expect
* A proven Senior Electrical Engineer, with a strong track record in the UK
* An articulate communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills
* Ambitious and dynamic, you enjoy change and variety
* Positive outlook and self-motivated
* Someone who believes in our values and wishes to be part of Hydrock and contribute to our success.
What can you expect?
Inspired and motivated colleagues. A good team, office and employer. A genuine opportunity to develop and to be recognised and rewarded.
The remuneration package will include a competitive salary and employer pension contribution, 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to five days), well-being bonus and a wide variety of flexible benefits. There are also little things like a paid day off for good causes and free fresh fruit in every office.
A career with Hydrock offers you the chance to achieve your potential in a strongly people-focused and values-led business that provides great opportunities for professional and personal development.
Hydrock is an Equal Opportunities Employer.