11 months ago
We have great opportunities for Senior Digital Design Engineers working in an exciting product development team within the successful Audio R&D Division, developing industry leading mixed-signal SOCs for consumer mobile audio markets. We are looking for gifted Senior Digital Design Engineers to be based in our state of the art offices in either Edinburgh or Newbury. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop and hone your skills in a cutting-edge environment where innovation is key!
* Development of digital circuitry for high performance mixed-signal audio processing IC's.
* Work within an experienced design team with exposure to all aspects of the IC development cycle from specification and architectural development through RTL design, verification and synthesis to validation, testing and product release.
* Ownership of block-level digital design and be able to take block level design specifications/architectures and work independently in the circuit implementation.
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Candidates must possess a Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering and/or relevant background in digital CMOS circuit design.
* Experience in the implementation of complex digital circuits and sub-systems in RTL using Verilog / SystemVerilog
* Experience in the use of standard bus protocols for on-chip connectivity
* Experience performing synthesis and timing analysis of digital circuits
* Experience in the verification of block-level digital designs
* Good interpersonal skills, share technical expertise and knowledge, contribute to design reviews, work effectively to resolve conflicts
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Understanding, appreciation and passion for audio engineering
* Digital system-level design and knowledge, including chip-level clock and reset architecture
* Experience working within UVM based verification environments
* Scripting and automation of design tasks
* Experience of targeting industry standard FPGA platforms
* Audio DSP filter design and signal analysis techniques
* Integration of micro-processors into a system, including bring-up of embedded software
* Board level interface standards and interface design
* Clock recovery and/or clock generation circuits