7 months ago
AutoReq ID 133717BR
Job Title Senior Digital Business Analyst - Solutions & Digital
Country United Kingdom
Function Solutions & Digital
Service Line Solutions & Digital
Service Line Information Solutions & Digital services the broader Firm through delivery of core technology and managed services capabilities, collaboration and innovation development services and building our Alliances network.
KPMG Overview Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
Our business analysts are part of KPMG's Digital & Mobile Solutions Team, one of the capability areas of KPMG's Lighthouse Centre of Excellence. The Lighthouse is dedicated to building the specialist technical capabilities and solutions which underpin our clients’ digital transformation, and to act as a Centre of Excellence to assist KPMG teams with the delivery of digital solutions and services.
Our business analysis team bring significant experience acting as the link between business and technology, and making complex technical and business processes easy to understand.
The business analyst's role is to define strategy, goals and requirements for technology products and platforms, and ensure benefits are delivered throughout the project and solution development lifecycle. Embedded at the client level, they help solve business issues and create great digital experiences.
On a day to day basis, our business analysts work with cross-functional teams consisting of consultants, UX designers, developers, testers and other technical specialists across all levels and grades to identify and define the solutions that bring maximum value to our clients.
Business Analysts are team players who combine technical and business understanding, great attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience in business and software requirements analysis and elicitation
- Experience in business process analysis and engineering
- Experience of working across end-to-end software development, technology or consulting projects (strategy, discovery, design, development and deployment)
- Experience explaining complex processes and circumstances in technical and layman's terms in an easy to understand way
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall projects, and familiarity with the benefits and risks of each
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, handle quickly changing priorities on a project, and be capable of managing yourself to achieve maximum results
- A history of building solid relationships with customers and your teammates
- A talent for clear, concise communication and getting your point across, both verbal and in written format
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PPT, Word, Visio)
Desired skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience and skills working across at least two of the following:
o Primary and secondary user research
o Strategic analysis
o Business case development
o Business and data modelling
o Benefits realisation management
- Initial experience of managing small workstreams / teams of business analysts and other project team members
· Experience working in digital projects
- Experience supporting business development, e.g. helping with the creation of proposals and RFP responses
· Relevant certifications (BCS, CSPO, CSM, Prince2 and similar)
Flexible Working While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy
At KPMG, we recognise that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand and appreciate that those with experience who have taken a career break still have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.
Business Analyst, Consulting, Business Development, Embedded, Finance, Technology, Sales, Research