10 months ago
Senior Development Engineers
* Milton-Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Here at Integral e-Drive; a division of Integral Powertrain, we are developing technologies which have the potential to change the future of the way vehicles are powered
Our Development Engineers have the opportunity to contribute to complex powertrain engineering projects, working with prestigious manufacturers in an environment where you are encouraged to take risks, try out new ideas and develop creative solutions to engineering problems whilst developing outstanding technology.
We are experiencing significant growth stemming from our programmes and as a result are seeking highly capable Development Engineers interested in a fast paced, challenging and varied role, to develop and deliver powertrain systems that meet the functional, cost, quality and operational requirements.
As a forward thinking, innovative and technology led business our ethos is to combine innovation with engineering excellence and deliver world class products and services. Integral e-Drive offer candidates the opportunity to join a team of positive engineers who embrace challenge to design amazing products at the leading edge of hybrid and electric motor system technology.
* Develop and implement test procedures
* Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected problems
* Interpret and analyse results and data, creating reports and documentation which can be presented to key stakeholders
* Working closely with design, production and manufacturing engineers
* Manage and coordinate supplier delivery of correct level hardware and software to match rig, vehicle and engine program expectations / requirements
* To supervise and inspect the installations/ modifications and commissioning of mechanical systems at client facilities
* Support the development of quality and validation processes, demonstrating through validation testing and system/features meet all specified requirements
* The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering subject, have strong experience in developing complex mechanical systems - ideally powertrain systems, preferably with working knowledge of Matlab, Inca or Atlas software.
As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.