about 1 month ago
Cloud Penetration Tester
Our security consultants are responsible for leading and delivering their own penetration testing security engagements with our clients. This includes the full lifecycle of an engagement from kick off call, testing, report creation, report delivery to debrief. You will be responsible for advancing and modernising our Cloud offering.
What you will be doing:
* Deliver penetration testing and other related security activities for small to medium sized clients, for example Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials Plus, PCI DSS-ASV scans, CHECK, etc. These security activities will include performing engagement kick off calls, wash up calls, email responses and debrief for each assigned client engagement.
* Write full and thorough reports for each engagement that show rapid and constant improvement, incorporating feedback from quality reviews.
* Assist in Security Testing related presales activities, providing technical assessment of scope, principal security concerns and testing methodology to Account Manager.
* Develop client relationships and ensure Nettitude delivers professional consultative style engagements at all times
* When requested, provide technical analysis of current IT Security related events, especially for the purpose of media coverage.
* Be a continuous learner, keeping up to date on a wide variety of IT Security related skills and industry knowledge.
* Mentor more junior security consultants where appropriate and/or requested.
There is no fixed set of skills required to be a successful candidate. However, the more of the following attributes you can demonstrate to us, the more likely you will be to end up with a job offer.
* Deep security knowledge of AWS or Azure
* Penetration testing experience. While professional penetration testing experience is preferred, in some cases we can accept individuals who have worked in related cyber security professions, dependant on aptitude and thirst for knowledge.
* You love getting involved in deep technical challenges, while at the same time being able to abstract and explain the most complex issues to a C level exec.
* In depth knowledge and understanding of applications and networking.
* An ability to teach and mentor other members of the team is a distinct advantage; it’s part of what makes us Nettitude!
* Exploit creation, scripting and reverse engineering are a distinct advantage.
* You code open source tools, contribute to security blogs, and participate in CTFs.
* A thirst for knowledge and a constant desire to push yourself to the max.
Your qualifications and certifications
There are no formal requirements for any qualifications or certifications. We’re not looking for badge collectors; we look far deeper than that. However, one or more of the following will serve as a distinct advantage.
* A BSc degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline.
* CCSK / CCSP / CISSP
* AWS Security Specialty / Azure AZ-500
* CREST Registered Tester or CREST Certified Tester.
* Tiger Scheme and other equivalents equally considered.
* SC or DV clearance is very much welcomed.
* Offensive Security, GIAC and other industry recognised certifications will also be well received.
Why should you work with us?
We have industry leading levels of employee retention, and for good reason; we’re the kind of place that no one wants to leave! We push ourselves to the max, so if you’re the kind of person who loves deep technical challenges and a fantastic work environment, we welcome your interest. Please do visit out website to understand more about how we develop our people, work on cutting edge engagement and offer multiple career progression paths.
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate. Flexible working / home working opportunities available.
Cloud, Engineer, Consulting, Testing, Open Source, Technology, Engineering