about 1 year ago
Senior Business Analyst
Employee Status: Early ID
* Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 18035465
This role will be responsible for leading the Global LMT Technology business analysis, requirements, design, planning and execution under project and program management best practices functions within the MSST Technology Organization, implementing all LMT business prioritised projects including Caterpillar and Liquidity, PandL and Balance Sheet consolidation.
The ideal candidate will be a senior-level technology professional, with Subject Matter Expertise on regional LMT ( Local Markets Treasury), with technical and functional expertise in a Markets and Financial environment, experience in Global /Regional managing large projects and programs. Candidate must be able to deliver technology solutions at a high quality, on time, budget, minimizing risk. Candidate will also have to develop a global networking and global project team to assure global scope and high quality solutions plus manage communications at all levels, including multi-forum presentations.
* Oversee Global LMT Technology BOW with expertise on regional regional products, defining priorities negotiations and regulatory requests.
* Develop Global business requirements, participate actively with Development design and deliver the projects/solutions on time with high quality under planned budget.
* Lead the team of Business Analysts, Acting as subject matter expert on every aspect related to LMT projects.
* Lead/Manage large global projects for LMT products involving cross-functional, multi-geographic teams.
* Develop and Partner a LMT global cross-functional networking team that will assure the global aspects and scope per requirement.
* Heavy interaction, using international knowledge and experience with all areas within Capital Markets: Business, Operations, PCU, Market Risk, CRMS to understand and record requirements and execute project plans and all steps of end-to-end process.
* Liaise with the Global and Regional LMT teams in the region , for identification of functionality gaps, and providing support for functional specifications and testing.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate into a functional requirement, discussed in details with Technology teams, considering specific customizations required in each country.
* Prepare and present status reports to Senior Business and Technology senior managers on different Global and regionals committees.
* Works closely to use Global Operations and Technology teams to leverage best practices and end-state applications.
* Acts as SME for any Global LMT Tech aspect. Serves as consultant to the business on process concerns/ new product development initiatives.
* The candidate must be extremely results oriented and focused
* Timelines are aggressive and the candidate should welcome the challenge
* Candidate will be working on global applications; he/she should be flexible to work with regional SMEs, technology teams and business in different time zones
* This project is mandated by customer commitments so timely, high quality results are required
* Candidate should understand and grasp new applications and file formats quickly
* University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related careers. MBA/Post Graduate studies a plus.
* Bilingual: English/Spanish/Portuguese required.
* Extensive experience in Markets technology.
* Full knowledge of end-to-end process of Markets products, identifying system interdependencies (Example, Edealer, with CALM, with CRMR)
* Deep background and exposure to the Treasury /Financial/Banking Industry.
* Strong and detailed Knowledge of Citibank System architecture , related to Markets products.
* Experience in working with and matrix managing resources in multiple countries.
* International experience, with knowledge of regional Markets , required to write Business Requirement documents
* Ability to understand customer business process and requirements and translate into a functional requirement across a wide array of products and technologies
* Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation of complex information and data) presenting /participating in forums with Senior managers
* Ability to draft Use Cases, Process Flows, and Activity Diagrams, specific of Citibank Architecture
* Expertise in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Power Point and Visio is a must
* Good analytical and problem analysis skills
* Excellent multitasking ability - Must have ability to track multiple issues, effectively manage time and competing priorities, and to drive results through partner organizations
* Relationship management skills - ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player (teamplayer
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.