about 1 month ago
Senior Bid Manager
Based York, North Yorkshire
Senior bid support experience required for one of our major rail infrastructure projects based out of York, North Yorkshire. Produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates Murphy’s value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
* Compilation of PQQ Documents
* Compilation of Tender Deliverables
* Take a lead role in the qualification of potential Bids, ensuring resources are focused on the appropriate priority opportunities, both prior to and during the formal Bid process
* Work with the Business Development Managers to devise the relationship development action plan that will ensure appropriate contact is made with all decision makers and influencers
* Lead the development of the Bid strategy by ensuring the tendering team fully understand the client needs and can clearly articulate the benefits of the solution and value proposition
* Conduct one to one and team coaching sessions to ensure the team fully understand the client needs, the solution and can clearly articulate their role, experience and credentials in a convincing, winning manner
* Lead storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, management of contributory authors, and document production
* Skilled in producing and editing proposal content within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment
* Significant experience of leading high value opportunities
* Ideally rail and construction experience with knowledge of delivery and bid management.
* Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledgebase system is essential.
* Full knowledge of the bid lifecycle from tracking of notices to PQQ, Tender and Post Tender Interviews
* Man-management / leadership of large teams in complex, cross border, high value opportunities
* Bid Coordination experience
* Working knowledge of construction and civil engineering