9 months ago
Senior Architect Lead for Identity Management (Career Comeback)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
Do you have a passion for Identity and Access Management solutions? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Are you a highly skilled Identity or Access Management Security Architect with the ability to drive strategic architecture? Are you experienced working with global teams, IT and business stakeholders, drive strategic visions as well as continuous improvement ?
If so, we’re looking for a senior architect who can help us:
– Define the service architecture for multiple sub-services within Identity Management (Authentication & Authorization, Credential Management, Privileged Access Management and Detect Controls)
– Manage a team of architects to drive innovation and change across UBS to move Identity Management solutions to best in class
– Design software aligned to business and IT requirements, transferring business problems into technical solutions
– Be a key person to bring UBS’ Identity Management controls to the cloud
– Collaborate on proof-of-concepts, pilots & RFPs
– Make sure technical solutions are integrated into our heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
– Support the service and product managers in defining long-term strategies for their products and services and act as their advisor before they approve project-level solution architecture design documents
– Work closely with Security CTO colleagues to deliver design roadmaps that meet business and IT requirements
– Promote and gain approval for strategic ideas and decisions with business stakeholders.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Identity Management Team in London. Our team consists of highly skilled technical experts across the globe. The solutions we are providing to the different application teams in the bank are mission critical and vital for any business at UBS.
– Excellent Knowledge and experience of the Identity & Access Management area – min. 7 years
– Experienced with industry leading IAM products and principles
– Excellent Architecture skills, able to understand the bigger picture and derive possible options for improvement and understand consequences for all impacted areas, striving for sustainable strategic approaches to reach defined target states while taking into account tactical needs for temporary intermediate states (Min. 8 years)
– Architectural experience of the roll-out of complex IDAM solutions being rolled out across a global corporate environment. (min. 5 years)
– Pro-found understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (HTTP, TLS, REST/SOAP, Cookie Handling, SAML, OAUTH, OIDC, WS-Trust,…)
– Highly organized with strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Experienced and comfortable working with senior level (Managing Director level) and challenging internal and external stakeholders
– An excellent communicator – and are able to deal with both business and technical stakeholders.