11 months ago
Senior Administrator - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Based in Erskine Bridge
We require a Senior Administrator to work in a team of pipeline experts based in the Erskine Bridge/Glasgow/Renfrew area of Scotland. This role will be offered on an initial 9 month fixed term contract and will be salaried.
The candidate will drive project document control and adhere to company and client governance. Coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders, setting up meetings for senior management and clients.
The main purpose of this role is to support the business through the provision of high quality general administrative support.
* Site administration support for duration of Erskine Bridge Pipeline Replacement Project
* Carry out all administrative / office management and site based record duties.
* Production of reports / collation of information for issue to external client and internal Departments and Functions within Murphy Group
* Uphold confidentiality principles in handling and reviewing sensitive materials
* Provide a high quality customer service in telephone and face to face communication
* Provide routine and ad hoc management information to inform decision making
What we’ll hope you can demonstrate:
* Previous administrative experience within the Construction or Civil Engineering industry
* Significant administrative experience
* Intermediate IT Skills
* Competent in all Microsoft software
* Ability to produce dashboards
* Diary management skills
* Moreover, we’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a pragmatic approach.
At Murphy, we believe our people are our greatest asset, which is why they are at the heart of our company and everything we do.
The diversity of individuals and skills we require is simply huge and we need a large workforce of varied skills to match the size and complexity of our projects.
With such a range of projects and professions, Murphy is the ideal place to develop your career. We offer a number of apprentice, graduate and entry level positions within our Murphy Academy, as well as roles for more experienced candidates.