10 months ago
Senior Administrator – Work Winning
Stonecross (Wigan / Warrington)
This role exists to support the business through the provision of high quality general administrative support within the Work Winning (Business Development) function. It’s a highly commercial part of the organisation, and we’re looking for people that match our desire to be the very best that we can.
* Manage the digital database of the Work Winning department, acting as the go-to person for regular updates on bid progress and outcome
* Ensure the correct data is progressed, through the right channels
* Keep the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool up to date and accurate
* Resolve internal and external customer queries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient
* Provide a high quality customer service in telephone and face to face communication
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records
* Provide routine and ad hoc management information to inform decision making
* Produce correspondence, documents and presentations to specification using a variety of media
What we’ll expect you to demonstrate:
* Previous experience of managing a digital database / CRM / SharePoint
* Cognisant of the workings of complex organisation
* Experience in a Civil Engineering, Construction, Rail, Marine or other heavily regulated industry, in a similar position
* High level administrative skills in a matrix hierarchy
* Great attitude to work; seeking ongoing improvements and organisation-wide change
At Murphy, we believe our people are our greatest asset, which is why they are at the heart of our company and everything we do.
The diversity of individuals and skills we require is simply huge and we need a large workforce of varied skills to match the size and complexity of our projects.
With such a range of projects and professions, Murphy is the ideal place to develop your career. We offer a number of apprentice, graduate and entry level positions within our Murphy Academy, as well as roles for more experienced candidates.
Murphy is an Investors in People (IIP) accredited company, an equal opportunities employer and has its own in-house training centre.