9 months ago
ServiceMax is revolutionising Field Service. There are more than five million field service technicians in the United States alone tasked with keeping our world running, yet today there is no standard technology for managing the way companies empower them to truly delight their customers in the field. ServiceMax is rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. The impact of ServiceMax is simple: lower costs, greater efficiency, happier customers; all while increasing revenue.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!ing the language of industry.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for a coordinated sales approach across France, coordinating with ServiceMax’s internal and external sales resources. This extended team is driven to a common goal within a territory. You will solidify existing customer accounts, break into new accounts, to elevate ServiceMax to a strategic partner level, by selling enterprise-wide software solutions that will transform Field Service operations and increase productivity.
• Develop a solution selling framework for GE business/ServiceMax — tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
• Establish a deep understanding of customers’ business needs by creating value to customers for our solution footprint.
• Add value to the customer’s business and maintain a goal oriented approach to the business partnership.
• Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with GE/ServiceMax and how our solutions deliver results.
• Aggressively develop and drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy across multiple customer divisions and geographic poles that is aligned to the agreed account goals.
• Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the “go high / go low” strategy for the Enterprise account. Where applicable, develop a joint Governance process with executive sponsorship that aligns along the following pillars – Commercial, Product/Technology, Implementation and Support.
• Leverage the “Big GE” by coordinating across multiple GE divisions to solve customer challenges and enhance value and loyalty through the introduction of GE Corporate programs. (e.g. Industrial Internet, Minds + Machines)
• Analyses sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
• Actively grow and maintain a multi-year account plan that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
• Ensuring a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: Formal meeting agendas, formal follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and issue resolution in a timely fashion.
• Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE/ServiceMax product.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related discipline or equivalent
• Very strong software industry experience minimum with proven track record
• Trains others on how to analyze market data and present findings and recommendations in a way that is easy for management to make decisions and act quickly; Links analysis to overall business objectives and strategies.
• Effectively manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset in assigned vertical; Utilizes industry knowledge and skillsets to support an industry relevant line of questioning and resultant problem solving definition; recommends decisions that inform commercial growth strategies.
• Proactively identifies pipeline risks and develops mitigation plans; Proactively shares 'best practices' to improve pipeline efficiency; Helps to develop sales team relationships with key contacts.
• Able to take products, services, solutions knowledge and connect them to customers’ objectives to develop differentiated opportunities for GE; Constantly thinks out of the box to develop creative solutions
• Coaches and mentor’s others on how to collect, analyze, and share information about market trends and competitors; identifies trends via data analysis and makes strategic recommendations
• Communicates the importance of understanding customer's business strategies to become an advocate for profitability on behalf of the customer
• Coaches and trains others on how to manage account relationships to proactively identify and address client needs
• Utilizes customer’s feedback or current top objectives to form a comprehensive understanding of the customers’ needs;Demonstrates effective time management in preparation for conversations/discovery process
• Establishes and grows key executive relationships within customer accounts; facilitates the customer decision making process.
• Routinely uses a variety of sources of financial data to obtain relevant industry, company and customer financial data; Can use financial information to formulate insights on the customers' strategy and potential value opportunities.
• Establishes & communicates team members' roles in relation to their function and data; Shares knowledge, establishing trust, credibility; Coordinates role responsibilities with that of others to achieve mutual goals; Encourages groups to work together
• Leads the process of developing a clear and winnable strategy to deliver the vision of what the GE-customer relationship can be;
• Develops and executes integrated communications that provide the audience with concise facts; Addresses business concerns and presents the implications of various alternatives;
• Trains others on Commercial Operations processes in a way that makes it easy and simple for management to make decisions and act quickly; Proactively leads in translating strategies into specific actions; leads in streamlining deal flow, minimizing peaks and troughs, and simultaneously managing multiple deals.
• Excels at not only identifying, convening, and leading business and channel partners toward a commercial end, but also at constructing deals in an economic way that make sense to each party through their own eyes; Through experience and understanding of key market drivers, able to engage business partner to fulfill customer needs in a way that is profitable to both GE and the business partner.
• Works with individuals across the GE businesses on how to use Big Data to collect and analyze market information as well as how to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic commercial decisions
• Proactive in seeking out new digital platforms to drive deeper connections with customers – such as heat mapping existing relationships on LinkedIn to identify new sales opportunities, active in industry groups/blogs to gain exposure to target audiences and viewed as a domain expert
• Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP's and/or customers' T&Cs while meeting GE business objectives.
• Leads the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization.
• Thoroughly analyzes data to identify trends and issues that translate into a plan for the customer with some connection to seemingly independent problems.
• Develops acceptable mitigation strategies that consider T&Cs of customers, competition and partners and key differentiators while also meeting business objectives.
• Identifies and prioritizes critical GE resources needed to further the sales effort, negotiating with stakeholders for utilization.
• Communicates effectively with multiple levels of a customer’s business; Understands where to have less interaction once high level relationships have been established; Earns the trust of customers’ executive managers after advancing through the ranks of mid to low level managers; Possesses the ability to glean information from a variety of non-executive level stakeholders to spawn new conversations at the executive level.
• Achieves and maintains direct involvement in customer discussions about expected business outcomes and benefits from the solution; advocates for the customer to have the right GE teams and capabilities in place to ensure critical success factors are met; Remains actively engaged until the customer realizes what the expected business benefits from the solution are and the necessary investment to achieve them.
• Utilizes active listening to influence the direction of individual or group discussions while guiding the listeners to adopt and believe that the idea is their own; Asks difficult questions and rearticulates customer needs for confirmation; Maintains ownership of the conversation throughout.
• Demonstrates complete transparency in everything one does, does the right thing instead of an acting with an ulterior motive; Exhibits subordination for the good of the principals; Values of the effort for the customer and ours.
Please note: this is a remote position - candidate may live anywhere
within the desired region and not be constrained by office location
Locations: France, United Kingdom; Paris, London