about 1 month ago
Sell Side Research Management Solutions - Product Manager
Posted Oct 7, 2020 - Requisition No. 86491
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength, delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately, is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service. Bloomberg’s research solutions provide world-class, deep sector-specific analysis and fundamental data, research creation tools, a large and growing distribution platform and analytics to help you understand consumption trends.
What’s the Role?
Bloomberg is looking for a Product Manager to join our Research team be responsible for driving our sell side Research Management Solutions. The successful individual will proactively interact with our research providers and research sales to identify enterprise and management tools to greatly enhance our client workflows across all assets classes, including publication, distribution and client management and reporting tools. In this role, you will be asked to work with our AI/NLP data scientists, engineers, Global Data and other product teams to deliver tools to assist with automation, enhance client connectivity, and management tools to help manage client relationships and monetization strategies. The product manager will need to innovate to address the changing research markets and work with sales to gather feedback, drive their vision and ensure the product is being sold and implemented in the best way possible to the correct market segments.
You’ll need to have:
* At least ten years of experience in financial markets or related industries
* Deep experience and knowledge of the research industry and strong relationships with the Street, both on the buy side and the sell side
* Analytic, valuation and finance experience
* Proven track record of delivering innovative and disruptive solutions
* Ability to present a business plan, communicate objectives clearly and lead team through execution
* Experience working with engineering teams to develop, test and release new products
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Passion to drive change and self-motivation
* Deep interest in fintech and changing nature of information and data
* Ability to closely collaborate with other peers in product, engineering, sales and support
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening Date - 6th October 2020
Closing Date - 5th November 2020
Salary - Competitive & Benefits