6 months ago
Job Id : 5097
Department : IT Services (incl.MOD)
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : London & The South
Type : Permanent
NG Bailey are currently seeking an experienced Security System Engineer / Solutions Engineer to support our contracts in London & the South (primarily London, M4 Corridor across as far as Cardiff) supporting security and access control systems
You will have experience of intruder alarms, CCTV and Access Control to deliver repair and maintenance services to prestigious contracts within the business.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
NG Bailey’s IT Services division provides technical installation, planned preventative and reactive maintenance to many blue-chip clients. These include national mobile response, manned residential site services, critical services and project services.
The Solutions Engineer will deliver technical solutions to both internal and external customers. In this capacity the Solutions Engineer will adhere to NG Bailey’s (NGB) processes to successfully deliver solutions to customers, which will be measured by customer satisfaction levels and technical proficiency.
The Solutions Engineer is required to keep a close relationship with the Customer’s Account Manager to update them about new opportunities. From time to time you will be required to support Senior IT Services (ITS) team members.
In this role you will be responsible for small works, PPM and Reactive maintenance, your main duties will include;
* Check and inspection of a large range of Access systems (TDSI, Paxton, C-cure, Phone entry, IP systems)
* Check and inspection of a large range of CCTV systems (Bosch, Axis, Pelco IP system)
* Check and inspection of a large range of Intruder Alarm systems (Galaxy, Castle, IP monitoring)
* Carry out maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification
* Fault finding/equipment adjustments
* System Installations
* Interface with specialist sub-contractors
* Implement QA and H&S procedures
* Check and inspection of access/ security/ CCTV/ gate services, and associated systems.
* Previous experience working as a Security and Access systems Engineer
* Electrical Qualifications & Experience desirable
* Extensive knowledge of both open protocol and close protocol systems
* Good working knowledge of NCP104, NACP 30, PD 6662
* Experience of convectional and addressable systems
* Experience of working to NSI Gold accredited work standards
* Manufacturers accreditations for access, cctv and intruder systems