4 months ago
Job number: UK14725
Company/Division: Construction Services UK
Career area: Project Management
UK, East of England, Lowestoft
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Section Engineer to join our Regional team to work in Lowestoft.
What you'll be doing
As a Section Engineer, you will have the following accountabilities;
* Develops and maintains excellent communication / relationships with client, suppliers and consultants;
* Client satisfaction on the contract;
* Safety performance of contract;
* Ensure a project quality plan is developed and implemented.
Who we're looking for
You will have the following experience and qualities:
* 5 day CITB Site Safety Management Training SMSTS;
* Personal Track Safety, COSS/IWA;
* CSCS Site Manager;
* IT skills to enable Use of Project Management software, letter writing, simple spreadsheet manipulation, emailing and accessing intranet-based Management System;
* Full UK driving license.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.