22 days ago
An overview of the role
We are looking to hire an experienced Scrum Master who will be working with multiple Teams, or during an Agile Transformation, to apply the Scrum Framework @Scale, protect the teams, remove team delivery blockers and enhance Agile Mindset and Behaviours.
In this role you will;
* Faciliates value creation proces by adhering to the Scrum Framework
* Ensures all necessary ceremonies are conducted with the correct audience
* Helps the team live by the Scrum Values & Principles
* Supports the Product Owner in Backlog refinement
* Removes impediments to the teams progress
* Enables Continuous Improvement using open Retrospectives
* Acts as safeguard and protector for the team
* Protects the team from complacency
* Is accountable for escalating and providing resolution to program issues to stakeholders, dealing with resource constraints, and managing timing challenges and syncing dependencies across teams
* Helps the program live by the Scrum Values & Principles
* Manage and communicate the implementation of significant changes to planning objectives, schedule, and product configuration to internal and external stakeholders
* Supports Agile Coaches in Organisational Transformation
* Work with product owners and other stakeholders to ensure team alignment with commitments to the businesses and sync points with other teams
* Manage changing priorities and address any repercussions quickly and transparently
* Provide team status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans, and issues across all assigned teams
Experience in Project Management and business analysis
Conceptualization of business needs translated into formal requirements
Basic ServiceNow Administration knowledge( optional)
Agile and Test Management Modules (optional)
A collaborative nature with strong communication skills
Outstanding time management and organization skills
Adept in problem-solving and resolving conflict
People management skills
Experience engaging with senior-level audiences
Professional Scrum Master I (PSM)
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) (optional)
Professional Scrum Master II (optional)
ServiceNow Fundamentals (optional)
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | -******
(call to action options, please choose one only)
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
-****** and -******
March 26, 2021
Permanent Full Time
Any UK Base
Cloud Infrastructure Services.