about 1 year ago
Title : Scheduler
Requisition ID :2019-60472
Work Location :GB--Billingham
Department / Discipline : Planning
Position Type : Staff / Permanent
Professional & Technical
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a Scheduler to give planning support for a 2020 TAR on a client site in Teesside, North East. This position is a staff role.
* Plan defects, routines and modifications ensuring compliance to the defined standards & procedures.
* Identify materials, subcontractor & specialist resources requirements as required & compile all supporting documentation associated with the task to ensure job packs are of the required standard.
* Specify man hours and interfaces with other disciplines to allow a detailed schedule to be produced.
* Produce a schedule detailing critical path work.
* Produce accurate and timely reports during the execution phase.
* Produce Lookahead reports to enable engineers to make decisive decisions.
Skills / Qualifications
* Primavera P6 setup & day to day running.
* Turnaround / Maintenance scheduling
* SAP Work order management
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.