19 days ago
An overview of the role
As a Senior Consultant within Capgemini’s leading and award winning SuccessFactors Practice, you will have the responsibility of leading complex, large-scale implementations across a range of high-profile clients.
You will have experience of working in large multi-stream projects, comprising of challenging business process design and transformation issues across SuccessFactors implementations. This role offers the chance to work and collaborate with highly skilled teams across our Global Capgemini Group, and play a pivotal role in designing innovative solutions for our clients.
Working for Capgemini offers you the opportunity for accelerated career progression, as well continued professional development through our unique training opportunities.
* Implement innovative, robust, and future-proof SAP SF solutions across multiple modules; ideally with expertise in Recruitment, Onboarding or LMS modules
* Contribute to shaping our response to RFPs and collaborate with other Capgemini teams during the pre-sales process, including the delivery of expert demos to prospective clients
* Lead high performing teams that can work flexibly, incorporating both on and offshore delivery models
* Guide clients on SAP best practise, whilst being up to date with the SuccessFactors roadmap and having an awareness of other HR technologies
* Advise and influence decisions of key client stakeholders
Why this role?
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SAP Practices in the UK, working with a number of FTSE 100 companies. You will be leading SuccessFactors Implementation projects within your specialist area, whilst also contributing to our vast pre-sales opportunities for some of the most exciting and cutting edge HR Transformations.
You will also have the chance to contribute to our ongoing innovations, enhancements and accelerators, delivering ongoing added value for our clients.
* Enthusiasm and proactiveness for learning and staying current with SAP latest technologies
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deliver high quality presentations to senior client stakeholders
* Innovative and open minded in your thinking, with a passion for change and new ideas
* Enjoy mentoring and developing junior talent as well as sharing knowledge across the team and the wider SAP practice
* Passionate to work with our clients advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
* Willingness and desire to work across multiple SuccessFactors modules. Expertise in at least 1 of the following: Recruitment, Onboarding or LMS
* Experience in working with different teams during pre-sales and sales activities
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
February 12, 2021
Permanent Full Time
Any UK Base
ABL Northern Central Europe
Consulting & Business Transformation