8 months ago
Requisition ID: 266314
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Gigya helps companies turn unknown site visitors into known, loyal and engaged customers. More than 700 of the world’s leading enterprises, including 50% of the comScore top 100 US web properties, rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships with their customers while powering scalable, secure customer identity and access management (CIAM). Gigya is at an exciting stage of growth as the CIAM market is rapidly expanding and we need smart, energetic, capable team members to fuel our growth. Gigya is growing quickly and we are expanding our Support Engineering team. This team provides support to innovative customers who have implemented Gigya’s CIAM platform on their websites and in their applications. In this role we are looking for someone who has a passion for great customer service. Be ready to hit the ground running with your technical capabilities, critical and creative thinking, and fast-paced problem solving skills.
* Support customers who have implemented Gigya’s technology in their websites and applications
* Troubleshoot advanced issues reported by clients involving websites and mobile applications
* Serve as a technical expert on the Gigya APIs and product offerings
* Work with web developers who have implemented Gigya to provide support and technical guidance via email and phone
* 1+ years of customer facing support experience or a proven ability to communicate and breakdown technical ideas to business stakeholders and technical users
* Understanding of mobile platform development (iOS and Android) is an advantage
* General understanding of programming languages, APIs, and database technologies
* Broad understanding of enterprise web architectures
* Critical and creative thinking
* Passion for fast-paced problem solving
* Experience with website debugging tools such as Charles, Fiddler, Wireshark, Firebug, etc preferred
* Experience with monitoring tools such as Kibana helpful
* Experience with SaaS preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Database, Cloud, ERP, SAP, Engineer, Technology, Engineering