5 months ago
AutoReq ID 145381BR
Job Title Salesforce Senior Manager
Country United Kingdom
Function Solutions & Digital
Service Line Solutions & Digital
Service Line Information Solutions & Digital services the broader Firm through delivery of core technology and managed services capabilities, collaboration and innovation development services and building our Alliances network.
KPMG Overview KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Job Description Opening Date: 19/06/2019
Closing Date: 17/07/2019
Salary: Competitive + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
Open for Multiple Vacancies
Tired of just bolting in Salesforce? Yearning to get back to actually addressing a client’s Customer needs? Ambitious to help build a team that combines the best advice with the best technology enablement? Learnt that you want to shape a business where quality wins over volume, where driving real strategic client change is more important than landing the tactical transaction?
So join KPMG’s rapidly growing Powered applications business and the Salesforce team to support business development and project delivery activity and help put Salesforce into the strategic hearts of our clients.
KPMG are business integrators not system integrators. We combine deep insight of the future of industry with a unique perspective on what change is needed to build a Connected Enterprise. Through our Powered Enterprise approach we deliver accelerated enterprise business transformation using cloud-based solutions, pre-designed assets and leading practices to enable our clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker, more outcome focused implementations with faster return on investment. Our approach and solutions combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading advisory and technology practices, capabilities and insight to drive real transformation, real change, real outcomes.
You will join the KPMG Powered Enterprise teams, communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver this change, sharing modern engineering enablement and smart automation engineering to optimize delivery and speed to outcome. These teams have deep functional knowledge and experience across our client’s core business functions, combined with deep technical skills to lead and deliver business outcome led high quality client solutions. Our management consultants and our technology consultants are the same – client focused, functional advice combined with technology enablement, one team, one dialogue, driving change and outcomes.
We need talented individuals with experience of Salesforce implementations but importantly want to be involved in the strategic not the tactical, selling and delivering iteratively to deliver continuous and sustainable outcomes. This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, sales origination and client delivery.
- As an Engagement Manager, lead the delivery of high quality Salesforce projects
- Provide specialist Salesforce advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of Salesforce
- Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Salesforce in relation to Customer operating model, sales, service and marketing process execution
- Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our Customer clients
- Lead the growth of the Salesforce practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
- Advise on technical integration of the Salesforce application with other client and 3rd party applications
- Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Proven Engagement Management experience
- Four or more Salesforce certifications
- Experience leading local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
- Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
- Facilitation and problem solving skills
- Salesforce agile and lean design, development, deployment and adoption experience
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Detailed working knowledge of how Customer experience improvements can be delivered at the process level
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex the approach according to the situation
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
- Strong functional knowledge of in Sales, Service or Marketing Clouds
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity and Ncino
- Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments
- Travel required (up to 80%)
Our employees have many varied work schedules to suit their individual needs!
Our intelligent working options range from role sharing and flexible start and finish times, to home working and more informal arrangements agreed within teams.
Check out examples of KPMG employees enjoying different working patterns on our website and please do share your own individual requirements with us.
Applying with a Disability As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
We are proud of the value we place on individuality. We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. KPMG is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and socio-economic background.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.
Business Development, Consulting, Manager, Marketing Manager, Cloud, Sales, Technology, Management, Marketing