about 1 month ago
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be working within Platform Engineering for Sky’s Home Service and Supply (HSS) technology department.
What you’ll do:
– Develop our Salesforce Field Service Org to the next level with regards to Lightning Experience transition.
– Design and develop customised solutions for our existing Org to ensure that all features and functionality currently in Classic will work in Lightning.
– Test the stability and functionality of the application, ensuring performance and efficiency is at highest level.
– Engage with stakeholders and business users.
What you’ll bring:
– Salesforce application development skills and the ability to solve complex software problems.
– Experience in troubleshooting and bug fixing on the Salesforce platform.
– Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
– Certified Salesforce Administrator
– Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II
Our technology platform supports our Sky engineers installing and servicing Sky products in customers’ homes in addition to ensuring that Broadcast teams are in the right place at the right time for Sky News, Sports and Studios productions. As a Salesforce Developer, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining a business-critical Salesforce application supporting our Broadcast teams.
There is a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our London, UK campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from London, UK, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus, there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’d be happy to support remote working
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.