about 1 month ago
London, United Kingdom
Area of Interest
Sales - Product
Cloud and Data Center
Sales Specialist, Cloud Infrastructure & Software
It’s hard to imagine a more exciting time in our industry, or for Cisco as a company. Our customers are going through some of the most significant business transitions ever; multi-cloud architectures, software-defined deployments, programmable & automated workflows, rich and meaningful analytics, hyper-convergence adoption - to name but a few. All of these transitions are helping to solve some of the most complex business challenges our Enterprise customers face as they digitise their business models. Cisco's Enterprise Cloud and Software Sales Specialist sit at the centre of these conversations, helping our customers make the right choices to embrace change.
What you’ll do:
The Cisco Cloud and Software team are looking for a strong performer who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day.
Evolving at a rapid pace, 91% of businesses use public cloud and 72% use a private one. Most enterprises actually utilise both options with 69% of them opting for a hybrid cloud solution.
An experienced Enterprise Hybrid Cloud sales individual skilled in selling value is required as we enable UKI businesses to connect, protect, and consume their data no matter where it resides.
This role requires that you can
* Establish trust and credibility with end users, partners and internal stakeholders
* Articulate and lead complex sales cycles to present the value of our full cloud suite to decision makers.
* Develop relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integrated solutions and services
* Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
Who you'll work with:
Working as an individual contributor position within a high-energy, first class cloud specialist team who have a track record of delivering growth and overachievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same aim to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm. While especially hardworking, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development as well as having fun along the way. We seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
Who you are:
First and foremost, you will ideally have a Bachelor’s Degree or strong Cloud Infrastructure & Software sales experience, along with excellent negotiation skills.
* 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment, consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
* Cloud infrastructure & software selling experience is a MUST
* Experience handling the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
* Excellent presentation and poise
* Applicants need to demonstrate the ability to work successfully within a team and operate collaboratively with business partners and internal stakeholders. This is essential for success
* Strong digital literacy, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, powerpoint and excel
In October 2020, for the second year in a row Cisco was named as #1 on the World’s best workplaces list by Great Places to Work and Fortune magazine.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, cars, hospitals and schools. We do it in style with amazing personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We excel in training, developing and encouraging talent. There is always opportunity to develop existing skills and learn new ones. Make new connections and grow your career, the opportunities are boundless at Cisco.
We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation.