5 months ago
Sales Operations Leader (Bid & Proposal Manager) - (BIA00007X)
Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and consultancy services for industrial, commercial and government organisations globally.
With more than 77,000 people globally, our teams collaborate, innovate and create. Our people are proud to have been behind some of the greatest consultancy and engineering feats over the past 70 years.
We foster a collaborative and inclusive environment for our people, and our partners, and we want you to be a part of our growing business.
We have an immediate requirement for a Sales Operations Leader (Bid and Proposal Manager), to join our existing Sales team based in either Glasgow, Manchester, London or Dublin. The successful candidate must demonstrate:
* previous experience in leading large infrastructure opportunities
* strong communication skills
* a strong desire to build a career in Jacobs and an eagerness for personal development.
* Organise, direct and motivate multidisciplinary pursuit teams to develop strategic sales deliverables.
* Support Sales Leads and operations in key pre-pursuit activities.
* Actively work with sales and operations to develop and implement action plan.
* Plan, organise and direct all elements of bid delivery.
* Translate the Win Strategy into key themes and produce compelling sales documents utilising benefits statements, graphics, and proofs.
* Maintain client and opportunity data in our Client Success Platform (powered by SalesForce)
* Work with Client Account Managers and Operations leaders to develop proposal cost estimates, gain approval, regularly monitor proposal spending, and report any significant variances.
* Work with Operations to develop innovative solutions, or leverage corporate network to identify existing capabilities, that respond to client challenges and create a distinctive competitive advantage.
* Develop and maintain qualification materials including project descriptions, experience matrices/overviews, safety and quality statistics, capability statements, etc.
* Share sales materials, information, knowledge and best practices with other Sales Operations team members company wide.
* Ensure that all sales documents comply with our Corporate Identity Programme and client confidentiality requirements.
* Ensure sales process close-out procedures comply with requirements.
* Support Global Sales by timely preparation of press releases, providing input to the Annual Report, and support of Global Sales initiatives as appropriate.
* Significant, relevant sales or proposal management experience in the buildings, infrastructure or engineering business
* A degree in engineering, planning, marketing, business or related field or relevant job experience and performance may be accepted in lieu of degree level education.
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to establish and meet deadlines/budgets
* Strong capability in Microsoft Office suite and with proficiency in database applications.
* Proactive, self-motivator
* Strong communication skills.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications including InDesign is preferred.
At Jacobs we have recently celebrated 10 years of our culture of caring - ‘BeyondZero’. We see safety differently - we strive to go BeyondZero by putting the health, safety and well-being of our employees first in everything we do.
We are committed to equality across our business and we promote STEM and WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) initiatives. When you join Jacobs you will have access to a wide range of Global Networks, centred on inclusion and diversity. To find out more about our networks, check out our website:
We encourage applications from candidates looking for flexible working or reduced hours’ contracts.
Alongside a competitive salary, Jacobs offer you;
Extensive paid holidays of up to 32 days inclusive of national and public holidays.
* A broad flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, private health care and life assurance.
* The opportunity to join a global organisation committed developing its people and to continuous growth.
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
: United Kingdom-United Kingdom Countrywide-Glasgow
: Ireland-Ireland Countrywide-Dublin, United Kingdom-United Kingdom Countrywide-London, United Kingdom-United Kingdom Countrywide-Manchester
: Jun 18, 2018, 11:06:41 AM