4 months ago
Balfour Beatty Investments
About the role
Balfour Beatty Investments has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join our investments team to work in Moulton.
What you'll be doing
As a Sales Negotiator you will:
* Secure reservations, contract exchange and hand over’s - meeting monthly targets. Processes all forms and documents in line with department procedures
* Resolve queries and overcome negative comments from prospective clients to secure reservations
* Provide detailed and accurate information regarding availability, prices and incentives to prospective clients
* Provide detailed and accurate information regarding house types and specification. Is able to give detailed site information regarding services, lighting, boundaries etc
* Understand architectural drawings and conveys accurate information to prospective clients. Attends meeting with site manager to monitor build progress
Who we're looking for
* Have the ability to determine the most appropriate course of action within procedural constraints to secure reservations, missives and hand over
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of sales processes & procedures of the department
* Have good organisational skills
* Be skilled in Word and Excel
* Be able to provide complete detailed and accurate information regarding all aspects of the purchase to clients as they are entering a legal agreement
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty Investments is a global infrastructure investor operating in the UK, US and Canada. We provide the investment capability to deliver complex infrastructure projects. Over the past 21 years, Balfour Beatty Investments has established itself as one of the largest investors in the PPP industry, building a portfolio of more than 70 projects worldwide, predominantly in the UK and North America.
In recent years, Balfour Beatty Investments has diversified into new markets and geographies, demonstrating a successful evolution. Our core markets include: healthcare, education, student accommodation, residential and military housing, highways and power and waste.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.