2 months ago
Safety Systems Co-ordinator
C£25k pa dependent on skills and experience
12-month Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover)
Anglian Water offers a flexible approach, this role offers you the flexibility to work from home and from an Anglian Water office. Your base location will be Lancaster House, Huntingdon.
Bringing our People Together
You will be pivotal to our Safety Team supporting the Safety Project Manager and the Safety Performance & Policy Manager in delivering an efficient, customer and business focused service.
You will lead on the daily management and supply of the safety IT systems and databases. Provide support to the Safety Team by being the link between all internal and external stakeholders/customers. You will review accident and near miss reports and identify trends and highlight areas for continual improvement.
You will have flexible administrative skills to support the Safety Team and administer policies, processes and procedures and ensure that the Team’s intranet pages are always updated with policies and documentation.
What does it take to be a Safety Systems Co-ordinator? Highly proficient in IT – advanced Excel user with the ability to create databases and presentations
* Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent experience
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* All round communications skills to support the team and manage our stakeholders
* An effective problem solver – anticipation and resolving any issues before they become problems
* Previous safety policy/process experience would be advantageous.
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to: Personal private health care
* 23 days annual leave – rising with length of service
* Flexible working
* Competitive pension scheme – Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
* Bonus scheme
* Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
Why Anglian Water?
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.