about 1 month ago
REQ ID: 56274
JOB TITLE: Risk & Data Analyst
SALARY: £33,400 - £43,400
POSTING END DATE: 23/04/2021
Beyond Property, Purchasing, HR and IT, more than being part of our Finance or Marketing teams, beyond even Sales and Service, every role in every business area offers unique opportunities to make an impact on the future of mobility and the automotive industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
An opportunity has arisen for a Risk & Data Analyst to join our Global Financial Services team. As a Risk & Data Analyst you will be responsible for the creation of all Global wholesale and risk reports, which guide decisions of key business stakeholders, on a monthly basis.
As part of a drive for further automation, there will also be the opportunity to further develop (existing) data engineering, solution architecture and data science skills. This will allow the successful candidate to develop both a solid understanding of Risk Management as well as Data Analytics applications in the business and build their career.
You’ll also be responsible for:
* Creating monthly retailer risk reports for all markets
* Assembling complex datasets (SQL, Python, etc) to support Risk process automation
* Supporting the delivery of analytics tasks and development of analytics models to agreed timetables and resolving or escalating risks
* Designing and developing code for data manipulation and modelling algorithms (clustering, regression, etc)
* Communicating results and findings to business users
* Documenting their work to a high standard
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be successful in this role, you'll previous experience working in a Risk department or in a data analytics or database development team whilst being results driven with the priorities workload and demands.
You’ll have the ability to deliver quality and consistency in a complex, highly demanding environment with a range of expectations on what customer-focused solutions might look like.
You’ll also have
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Strong excel and powerpoint skills
* strong numeracy, analytical and strategy skills
* the ability to explain complex issues and present technical information clearly
* An understanding of engineering best practices and delivery methodologies: +1 Year of Python experience; +1 year SQL development
* Experience with Cloud-based platforms (GCP or similar), and corresponding toolsets.
* Previously working in Agile project management environment using Scrum
* Experience or knowledge of several modelling approaches (clustering, regression)
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Find out what to expect at each stage of the process along with some hints and tips.
FIND OUT MORE
Find out more about working here in our JLR Life Blog:
FIND OUT MORE
WHAT WE OFFER
We look after our employees by offering a host of benefits and investing in their talent through award-winning training
FIND OUT MORE
Can't find a suitable opportunity or interested in other options with our Suppliers and Partners?
SEARCH ALL JOBS
Database, Risk Management, Engineer, SQL, Technology, Finance, Engineering, Automotive