9 months ago
RF/EW Systems Engineer - Bristol
MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
Role Title and Location: RF/EW Systems Engineer - Bristol
Job Ref No: P7962B
MBDA Level: L4
Reports to: RF Group Leader
Part time working considered: Yes
A great opportunity has arisen in a team of specialised RF professionals for an engineer to join a growing team within a world leading Defence Company, based in the Bristol area. You will be working on the specification, acquisition and testing of cutting-edge radio-frequency sub-systems for integration into complex weapons systems, with a focus on EW technologies.
What are we looking for?
* We are looking for an RF / EW profession to join our expanding team in Bristol, where you will use your knowledge and experience to contribute to cutting edge projects.
* You will be able to demonstrate your knowledge and exposure of RF systems and/or component design. You will be able to demonstrate your knowledge and exposure to EW technologies
* You will be able to demonstrate your interpersonal skills and ability to engage a disparate range of stake holders.
* You will be able to demonstrate your project management skills to ensure that our projects are delivered in line with complex customer requirements whilst effectively managing budgets and time.
What’s in it for you?
* You will work in a team with extensive experience of RF systems and subsystems with access to major testing facilities and design tools needed to supply state-of-the-art solutions.
* Excellent training opportunities through formal and/or on the job training to deepen and widen your expertise
* You will have the opportunity to work in international programme teams with customers across the globe
What would you get?
* Flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), superb learning and development opportunities and more….
* You will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of projects, ranging from fundamental research through to product development for customer programmes.
* Sub-system performance prediction and assessment
* Support to development and in-service trials and activities
* Sub-system qualification and validation
* Requirements definition and management
* Resolution of customer and trials-related queries
* Interfacing with the supplier, customer community and its agencies
What’s great about the team?
* You will be joining a growing, dynamic team consisted of like-minded engineers that is focussed on the delivery of cutting-edge RF system solutions for our customers
* You will work as part of a team that includes people with a mix of disciplines that support each other to achieve delivery of innovative, world class solutions to complex problems
MBDA is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news by following our MBDA LinkedIn Company page.* Directorate
Engineering & Design|Software Engineering
RF/EW Systems Engineer - Bristol
* Job Ref no