9 months ago
Job Title : Revit Technician
Location : Oxford
Category : Building Services Engineering
Type : Permanent Full-time
Salary : Competitive
Reference # : RG1657
Location: Oxford (OX20)
Salary: £Negotiable – depending on experience
Are you a Revit Technician who wants to work on exceptionally varied and diverse projects in a team atmosphere?
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, we now have an extremely exciting opportunity for a Revit Technician to join our significant, experienced and talented Building Services Team.
Our projects include large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working for interesting clients including Formula One teams, Education, commercial, retail, industrial, leisure and many more
As a Revit Technician based at our offices in Oxford which incorporates a wide range of disciplines in property and construction, you will be responsible for providing Revit and AutoCAD design support under the direction of the team partner, including the following:-
* Develop 3D structural models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
* Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
* Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
* Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
* Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
* Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
Skills and Experience Required
• Experience as a Building Services Revit/CAD Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background
• Revit experience would be desirable but will offer training for the right candidate
At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets our people. And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
• 25 days holiday and study leave
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Pension: Standard 6% Ridge Contribution
• Highly competitive salary
• Hugh potential for progression and promotion
Ridge is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy with over 600 people. Core disciplines include Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Expert Witness & Advisory Services, Traffic & Transportation, Infrastructure Commercial Management, Geo-Environmental and Town & Country Planning. In addition, we provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
We maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from affordable housing to Formula One which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity. All services are accredited to BS EN ISO9001 2015 for quality, ISO14001 environmental and ISO18001 Health & Safety. Ridge has been successfully operating since 1946 and now employs over 600 people in 11 offices across the UK and has delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click 'Apply Now' to be considered.
Closing Date : 17th August 2019