2 months ago
Any UK Base
At Capgemini we recognise that many skilled professionals require additional support following a career break, which is why we are proud to offer a tailored approach to helping you rediscover your potential and join our expanding network of Returners.
Capgemini’s Returners Programme is aimed at anyone who has taken a career break of 2 years or more for whatever reason. To enable you to refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence the main programme benefits are:
* Initial 6-month, fixed-term contract with a view to becoming a permanent employee.
* Four Returners coaching sessions over the 6-month period.
* Tailored L&D plan devised with the business to provide support back into the team.
* Support network of existing Returners.
Some of our roles require security clearance due to the access of secure information. The basis of gaining this clearance would require you to have lived in the UK for the last 5 years or for some roles a minimum of 3 years. This is a legal requirement.
Therefore, please only apply to these roles if this applies to you.
You will have a good understanding of cloud and architecting for the cloud, as well as understanding how to best shape the services we are delivering; focusing on simplicity, decoupling, testing, iteration and deployment. You will have a good understanding of cross discipline and matrix teams, an appreciation of where the industry is heading and be incredibly collaborative.
This will be an opportunity for you to be involved in some of the following:
Actively creating Dev Ops ways of working by removing silos between traditional functional teams.
Working alongside other engineers in the industry, providing the code, services and knowledge to deliver a smooth automation process from the start to the end of the project lifecycle.
Be a team player, have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
An appetite tolearn and understand new technologies
Strong documentation skills
* Mandatory Technical Skill Linux, AWSAPI/CLI, Docker/Kubernetes/Docker Swarm, Configuration
* Management tools
* Any additional knowledge/experience with Serverspec, Vault, Consul, Packer,Rancher
* Good understanding of networking.
* Experience of implementing and administering logging, telemetry and monitoring tools like Splunk/ELK
* Knowledge of metrics and protective monitoring.
* An understanding of cloud concepts and how to automate the build over specific
* APIs within the cloud.
* A minimum of 1 year working with Docker/Kubernetes/Docker swarm
* Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language e.g.: Ruby, Go
* A minimum of 2 years working with AWS in production environments.
* A minimum of 2 years experience of creating/working with Code Pipelines e.g.:Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, drone, GoCD.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
July 18, 2019
(i)GCSE or equivalent
17 days ago
only 12 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close