5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Retail Operations team.
The role is field support and project management of estate retail delivery programs such as store openings, closures, relocations, refurbishments and installations across the UK. You will be required to collaborate with line management. internal stakeholders and manage all relevant 3rd parties such as shopping centre management, contractors and service providers.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
– Carrying out all pre-site surveys and reporting for proposed Retail locations, highlighting risks/issues, and instruction of drawings, working with the estate and asset management team
– Coordinating site enablement of new and existing services including broadband, telephony, data, electrics, water, waste, security and live feed
– Manage Health & safety (CDM) approvals such as risk assessments, method statements to meet insurance requirements
– Management of Centre/landlord/fire officer and Building Control requirements, planning and/or structural engineers, designers and surveyors
– Planning removal and/or relocation of existing stores/furniture/equipment with the estate team and 3rd party service providers, as well as disposal/storage if required
– Involvement with line management on procurement of equipment/parts through relevant suppliers for the purposes of managing various projects
– Project Manage and supervise overnight/out of hours works in centre/store with 3rd party service providers, being the Sky on site contact for problem resolution, compliance against agreed works and centre management for delivery, audit and sign off
– On Site Staff Handover and Training post works
– Post works problem resolution against Sky compliance and contractor audit as well as any landlord/centre driven feedback
– Input into design, construction and operational improvements
– Administration efficiency on all works pre/post using internal systems to document
– Build and manage effective relationships with all internal and external 3rd party service providers
– Ongoing planning of warranty and works audits
– Supporting maintenance teams as and when required on direction from line management
– Responsible for all Retail Channels within the UK, with an emphasis in South
– Knowledge of H&S practices
– Understanding of desktop IT equipment and software
– Knowledge and understanding of communication services
– Understanding of Build Project Management/Shop Fitting
– Proven experience in Facilities Management
– Proficient PC skills with knowledge of MS Office applications
– Experience leading a team
– Strong stakeholder management skills
– Proven problem solving skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about