23 days ago
Circa £26,900 dependent on skills & experience + 24% standby allowance + overtime
Full time, 37 hours per week
See the possibilities, realise your potential!
Do you want to be part of saving the day, helping to keep our customers’ taps flowing?
Joining a large, region-wide team of Restoration Technicians, you’ll take pride in providing operational and technical support that will prevent interruptions to the water supply, becoming one of the many faces of Anglian Water.
You’ll develop cross process and multi-functional knowledge as you respond to both planned and reactive activities and deploy and recover all kinds of vital restoration equipment, such as water tankers, emergency generators and overland trailers. In some cases, you’ll even drive the HGV water tankers.
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to: Personal private health care
* 23 days annual leave – rising with length of service
* Flexible working
* Access to a company vehicle, tools and all uniform and PPE
* Competitive pension scheme – Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
* Bonus scheme
* Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle
* Potential HGV and CPC training.
What does it take to be a Restoration Technician? Educated to GCSE level
* Ideally be NRSWA (New Roads and Street Works Act) accredited and have the EUSR (Energy & Utility Skills Register) Water Hygiene card
* Ideally have achieved a NVQ in distribution control, customer service or leakage control
* Previous frontline operational experience
* A thorough knowledge of operational activities combined with an understanding of hydraulics would be preferable
* Technical minded
* Strong customer service facing skills
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* If successful in your application, you will benefit from access to a company vehicle, so a full driving licence is essential
* Flexibility is required, you’ll be required to undertake a 1 in 6 standby.
Why Anglian Water?
The Restoration Team provide water to customers when normal supply has been interrupted. Using industry leading skills and equipment, we ensure our customers continue to receive a high quality, continuous water supply.