3 months ago
Tarmac is recruiting for a Recruitment Manager to join our highly successful team providing a professional and quality recruitment and selection service to our stakeholders. The successful candidate will not only support Tarmac’s recruitment activity but will also proactively support CRH’s (our parent company) corporate IT function and so therefore, will need to be a proven IT specialist with a background and associated knowledge in hiring within that specialism. The successful candidate will be part of a busy team and will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process, working closely with hiring managers, HR and other key stakeholders to advise and recommend recruitment solutions which are tailored to their specific needs.
In this role you will be responsible for a number of tasks including:
* Supporting and advising hiring managers on best practise recruitment methodologies including interviewing and evaluation methods.
* Taking detailed assignment briefs from hiring managers in order to compose accurate and informative job posts
* Delivering online advertising solutions as well as proactively sourcing suitable candidates using Linked In and other candidate sources
* Shortlisting candidates for review by hiring managers and feeding back to unsuccessful candidates as required
* Managing applicant queries including the interview process
* Liaising with preferred recruitment agencies as necessary to support with recruitment activity
* Using a creative approach to unlock talent pools of candidates and build a pipeline of engaged and talented individuals so to provide a more proactive recruitment service.
* Delivering our company vision, mission, and values across the end-to-end life recruitment cycle
* Experienced in using either TribePad or Success Factors ATS
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to evidence extensive previous experience and knowledge of recruitment of diverse IT roles and have a real passion for it. You should also have demonstrable practical knowledge of recruitment best practice and delivery. Ideally you’ll be an experienced recruitment professional who is well versed with managing multiple recruitments with a range of stakeholders, guiding them through the recruitment process. You should have proven communication and influencing skills as well as a collaborative approach working with diverse audience as well as being an active team player. If you’re flexible in your approach, with a passion for ensuring a great candidate experience and have the ability to identify and deliver we’d like to hear from you.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
* Bonus scheme
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
* Training and development opportunities