3 months ago
Title : Resource Coordinator (Contract)
Requisition ID :2019-36864
Work Location :GB-Warrington
Department / Discipline : Human Resources
Position Type : Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Resource Coordinator with experience in the nuclear industry.
Resource Procedures Systems
* Maintain and work to the Resource Management (RM) procedures to ensure the correct approvals and endorsements are in place with auditable under-pinning evidence.
* Maintain the Resource Management tools, databases and forms. Maintain resource information to support client and social impact datasets.
* Maintain the project organisation chart and resource master schedule (RMS) and submit the organisation chart for monthly approval.
* Resource Planning
* Understand the requirements of the different roles across Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, Project Management, Quality, Commercial and Health & Safety, plus related disciplines to ensure that pertinent detail is reflected in role profiles circulated to the partners and recruitment organisations.
* Report and forecast ongoing recruitment needs for the project, working with other project functions where appropriate.
* Interface with JV and client Commercial and Technical Disciplines Leads. Ensure role recruitment is compliant with project procedures.
* Support the resourcing process for the project to maintain a smooth and cost-efficient process that works for all areas of the project.
* Support the demobilisation process for the project, looking at remobilising onto other areas of the project to retain members of staff and minimise recruitment needs.
Candidate Selection and Mobilisation
* Facilitate the sourcing and mobilisation of SQEP/competent resource at all project sites through established points of contact at JV partners and approved recruitment agencies.
* Issue periodic vacancy list to partners
* Track and update partners, candidates and resource demanders on progress
* Complete onboarding paperwork for all new starters on project
* Organise interviews and distribute feedback on candidates
* Log the receipt of candidate CVs and distribute to “demander”. Obtain timely feedback on CVs and share with the relevant partner.
About Wood Nuclear:
Wood’s nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
About Wood nuclear:
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients and committed to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment.
Skills / Qualifications
* Familiar with recruitment protocols and management of supplier agencies.
* Ability to write and implement procedures and manage business processes ensuring compliance by BEP resource demanders.
* Good communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with client and BEP JV member organisations at all levels up to Senior Management.
* Ability to demonstrate strong competence in resolving people related issues effectively
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.