about 1 month ago
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Relief Supervisor to join our North East Readymix Team.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Readymix Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
* All aspects of running our Six Readymix Plants servicing the local market
* Driving a strong culture of Health and Safety at the site and in everything that you do
* Manufacturing a high-quality product for our customers
* Operating a concrete batching plant and associated equipment
* Working Collaboratively with a ‘One Team’ mindset to deliver exceptional value to our customers
* Continually looking for ways to develop the site and drive performance
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role formal qualifications are not essential, however relevant experience is required, as is proven track record of being able to deliver outstanding customer service is essential. You will also be expected:
* To have knowledge of onsite Health and Safety policies and Procedures (ideal)
* To work effectively independently and as part of a team
* To have excellent communication and organisational skills
* To be flexible in your working approach
* To be motivated
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
* Bonus scheme
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
* Training and development opportunities