9 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this role you will be responsible for building, implementing and tuning predictive models for customers in the frameworks of Asset Performance Management Solutions.
Working jointly with project management and Reliability Management Engineers you will be accountable for customizing & delivering solutions to the customer based on existing equipment installed at customer sites.
In this role, you will:
* Identify customer equipment needs in terms of Predictive monitoring.
* Jointly with PM and Reliability Engineers deliver world class predictive monitoring solutions thorough advanced analytics.
* Identify needs for new predictive analytics blue prints and support their development & implementation.
* May serve as product Subject Matter Expert (SME) for complex functional issues as needed, especially related to installation and upgrades to new features
* Serve as the customer point of contact for application assignments
* Present product knowledge and system design options to clients’ while providing industry relevant examples and experience-based solutions on an extemporaneous basis
* Collaborate and support development of testing plans strategies and execution as well as support all customer testing activities including issue resolution and troubleshooting guidance.
* Collaborate on the user interface design with service engineer and provide functional product expertise as needed, acting in a consultative capacity to deliver the right solutions to clients.
* Actively engage with the customer throughout the implementation process, including project kickoff, development and prioritization of project goals, project team selection and review.
* Provide clients with best practice suggestions for key implementation decisions, workflow design, system set-up, preload planning, determination of go-live readiness, custom workflow training, go live support and post-live follow up, including contingency plans (as needed)
* Coordinate implementation activities within their product expertise and communicate effectively with external clients as well as internal teams.
* Lead and facilitates current state, future state, and gap analysis sessions with the customer project team
* Participate, as required, in New Product Introduction (NPI) process and improvement of processes, implementation methodology and product efficiency.
* Manage continuous improvement efforts regarding the development of tools and processes that support our implementation deliverables
* May serve as a mentor for other members of the GE project team on complex, integrated customer implementations
* Exhibit strong communication and organizational skills
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and very strong relevant experience)
* Power generation or industrial manufacturing experience
* Operation and maintenance of Power assets or manufacturing industry.
* Familiar with Power generation or industrial manufacturing equipment.
* Experience on automation, including DCS, PLC, Scada, instrumentation & condition based monitoring systems.
* Familiar with Computerized Maintenance management Systems and historians.
* Familiar with Change management and turnaround projects.
* Strong software & analytics implementation and/or development experience
* Ability to self-direct projects through an implementation
* Ability to take direction from both Management and Project Managers overseeing the projects you are assigned.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, while maintaining a high level of quality service and professionalism.
* Ability to interact confidently with customers from end users to executive suite.
* Strong organizational, verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills.
* Proven excellent customer facing experience
* Strong spoken and written English language skills
* Engages with product related problems and questions in a disciplined and rigorous manner.
* Persists on completion of endeavors, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks.
* Pushes self for individual results and others through team spirit.
* Increases client engagement to further drive the pace and focus required to achieve business priorities and uncover desired outcomes for both the customer and GE; utilizes business acumen and domain experience to advise the customer on critical success factors for the initiative at hand; continuously influences the customer to think ahead on what is needed to acquire, deploy, and utilize the solution.
* Proven ability to write clear, concise requirements, and design documents
Excellent communication skills, a team player, with ability to energize
Good organizational and time management skills
* Legal authorization to work in Europe & UK is required.
* GE will not sponsor individuals for an employment visa now or in the future for this job.
* Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
* Software skills in software analysis, design, and methodology
* Training experience or strong knowledge of adult learning principles.
* Demonstrated success in working with customers, vendors, and cross-functional teams.
* Ability to work remotely and actively manage several concurrent customer engagements
* Experience with GE APM products or comparable competitive products
* Expertise in Chemical or Transportation
* Additional language skills (French, German, etc.)
* Demonstrates ability to diagnose and solve intermediate to advanced issues.
* Can isolate highly complex scenarios down to actionable items and drive solutions across disparate functions.
* Coaches others on troubleshooting and problem solving techniques.
* Acts as a resource for others in solution design.
* Knows best practices which result in higher adoption of solutions based on product capabilities.
* Ability to communicate product capabilities internally and in customer facing situations.
* Anticipates potential risks and obstacles and resolves proactively in order to ensure smooth project delivery.
* Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction across all projects.
* Addresses customer concerns quickly and effectively; at times, anticipates customer concerns before they become issues.
* Leverages knowledge of market and customer segment in order to establish further credibility in the eyes of the customer.
* Acts in a consultative capacity and is provided access to key decision makers throughout the customer account.
* Establishes strong relationships with key decision makers and other leaders at multiple levels within customer organization.
* Plans and facilitates collaborative discussions with client and others within GE to identity and prioritize client's overall business needs
* Understands when and when not to depart from the standard provision of deliverables.
* Implements scalable systems according to governance and standards guidelines/boundaries, collaborating with others as necessary.
Helps team members understand their contributions in support of the broader direction. Serves as a mentor to newer team members in support of business goals and objectives and product development roadmap. Continuously measures the completion rate of personal deliverables and compares them to the scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives. Proactively engages across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers as needed to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal. Adjusts information (e.g. level of complexity) and story to align with audience. Produces functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts. Ensures balanced perspective on customer/function needs vs business goals. Provides transparency into problem solving approach and options. Demonstrates ability to determine fair and reasonable outcomes with shared tradeoffs. Possesses the initiative to cross boundaries and find solutions outside of immediate group. Demonstrates ability to define requirements and collaborate on solutions, leveraging personal domain expertise and network of experts.Communication style encourages effective interaction with customer and cross-functional teams. Leverages knowledge of product capability to mitigate risk and drive desired outcome.
Locations: France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom; Paris
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.