4 months ago
MARKET REGIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR (RSCD)
ECOLAB is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Planning & Logistics in Ecolab:
There has never been a more exciting time to be working in Supply Chain when you consider the sheer scale of what Ecolab is seeking to do in becoming a $20bn company by 2020. Both Planning and Logistics functions will play a critical part in delivering Ecolab’s ambitious growth plans.
Whilst this company has successfully delivering Year on Year the its growth and profitability target, it is clear that investments will need to be made in order to increase the capacity and capability, while making our Supply Chain a key enable to deliver the business ambition
Logistics is at the Center of this Transformation and there has been a substantial amount of investment in order to support the business to deliver its profitable growth ambition, while improving service, quality and creating a safer environment for our people.
Significant investment is also taking place in Planning where the skill set and competencies of our teams are being developed to drive a step change in S&OP processes to deliver optimum inventory and move to a best in class service model.
The job incumbent is responsible for driving local execution across Supply Chain domains (Front Office, Planning, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics) with focus on customer experience. He or She will act as primary Supply Chain contact for the local business units and sales organization.
1. Overall Leadership of the Market Supply Chain function (Logistics & Demand Planning)
2. Supply Chain Business Partner for Customers, Divisions, Markets, Countries, etc
3. Key representative in the Regional Supply Chain driven activities
* Drive local execution with focus on customer experience
* Participation in the monthly S&OP process at Divisional level.
* Ownership for the monthly Consensus Forecasting process by Division, together with reporting of the relevant metrics.
* Key contributor to the monthly ARIG process to ensure that Excess and Obsoletes are visible and controlled.
* Ownership for DIFOT and supporting action plans by Division at Country and Market level.
* Act as primary Supply Chain contact for regional division managers
* Organize and lead regular operations meetings
* Coordinate regional issue resolution and escalate issues to regional domain leads
* Support development of Supply Chain budgets
* Support the European Logistics strategy and actions through the local organization
* Support management of inventory within the financial and service guidelines.
* Agree to service targets with the sales organization and drive supply chain execution against those targets.
* Maintain a close relationship with the sales division personnel to share information such as new/lost accounts, promotions, forecasts, quality and service issues. Support them with correction plans as required and suggestions for improvement
* Support quality improvement programs following European targets
* Identify unfavourable deviations to budget and quality improvement. If necessary, take corrective actions.
* Ensure the use of all company policies and procedures (e.g. code of conduct, BPCM) and acting in line with external legal requirements
* Provide an environment in which employees can work safely.
* Build up and maintain clear communication and close co-operation with all relevant internal (e.g. divisions, R&D, Supply Chain) and external (e.g. suppliers, unions, local authorities) interfaces
* Provide Leadership for employees Within the RSCD’s area of responsibility in alignment with supervisors (motivation, assessment and feedback)
* Responsible for the personal and professional development and talent planning of the Market Supply Chain Team.
Location: Based in the Market Hub in Northwich, Cheshire.
Travelling 30-40% of the time to local DC’s and some specific Regional Meetings (mainly in Switzerland and Barcelona)
Manage a team of 30-40 people.
A successful Logistics professional is expected to have:
* Deep Operational Supply Chain experience
* Leadership (leading directly and leading through others – including 3PLs)
* Outstanding in idea generation, ideas that are forward thinking and that contribute to creating sustained competitive advantage.
* Strong at selling ideas to his/her key stakeholders, internally and externally, translating these into effective proposals conveying value and communicating it accordingly.
* Appreciative of the value and impact of outstanding execution.
* Behave as Supply Chain ambassador and demonstrate the value that Ecolab Supply Chain adds to the business.
* Genuinely committed to Ecolab’s sustainably lead business model and connected with Ecolab business agenda.