7 months ago
Refrigeration Engineer Description Space Engineering Services are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and
air conditioning service providers in Europe.
We are proud to offer innovative products and
services, and market-leading refrigeration technology, for which we have received awards and
We offer all of our employees 30 days’ holiday.
Our extensive benefits package includes; Private
Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover – 2x salary, Childcare Vouchers,
Discount scheme – including Gyms, Employee Assistance Programme, Introducers Bonus
Scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
Job Details: Reports to Senior Managing Engineer
48 per week - Referenced over a 17-week period.
Working a shift pattern as
Hours of work appropriate for the area- to be confirmed at interview.
Overtime rates TBC
Vehicle A company vehicle will be allocated as appropriate to the role.
Department The Service and Compliance department is responsible for providing proactive and reactive
maintenance and compliance regimes to customers across Europe.
The successful candidate will
join the team of field based engineers to support the contract.
Main Purpose and Scope of the job As a Refrigeration engineer you will be supporting Space Engineering Services in order to ensure
the area you are allocated to operates effectively.
Your responsibilities will include; • Collection and fitting of parts as directed by the Senior Managing Engineer / Operations
• Diagnosing and fixing equipment breakdowns.
• Using client systems for example /PQA/IMS-Evolve etc.
• Carrying out calls as allocated by Service Control.
• Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely way.
• Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely way.
• Working safely in line with health and safety procedures.
• Excellent attitude and approach to work.
• Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
• Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
• Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Skill Set, Qualifications and Experience • Candidate’s should have experience working on; refrigeration and alarm systems, air conditioning and building controls, food factory equipment, general equipment, electrical,
• Essential to hold the ‘F-GAS 2079 Refrigerant Handling’ qualification.
• Desirable to have previous CO2 experience.
We are always looking for committed, innovative and talented individuals to join our team.
If you are interested in this role please apply through our website via the link below.
Space Engineering is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and declares its opposition to any
form of less favourable treatment, whether through direct or indirect discrimination, association or perception accorded to
employees or job applicants, on the grounds of their; race, religion or belief, disability, ethnic origin, nationality,
marital/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, gender, sexual orientation or age.