about 1 year ago
VGC colleagues in officeOur recruitment division is a busy and successful area of our business so will require a candidate with exceptional drive and commitment to join our ever expanding team.
VGC offers training, development and excellent career prospects. Our safety and training record has led to a number of awards. You will have the opportunity for long-term work with the UK’s top contractors on on-going projects.
Requirements of this role:
* Experienced resourcer/co-ordinator with previous exposure to construction recruitment preferred (not essential)
* Great communication skills
* A strong work ethic and proactive attitude that contributes to wider team initiatives
* Passionate about getting the job done right
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to different environments
* Good IT skills
* Proactively sourcing and screening direct applicants against both live and pipeline vacancies using various methods
* Conducting face to face interviews with shortlisted candidates and submitting them to managers
* Working with managers to confirm start dates and ongoing projects
* Recruitment reporting – candidate tracking, pipeline status
* Advertising vacancies on the company website/external job boards
* Working within a very compliance driven environment
If you are interested please apply here or contact Jana directly on.