5 months ago
We are looking to appoint an experienced Emerging Talent Recruitment Manager to cover a period of maternity leave. You will be both responsible and accountable for the recruitment of Apprentices, Graduates and Undergraduates into the Amey Apprenticeship & Graduate Programmes and will effectively partner with internal and external stakeholders to deliver an exceptional recruitment experience.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle including resource planning, attraction, campaign planning, sourcing, assessing and selection as appropriate. You will ensure recruitment business practice is both implemented and adhered to and will promote both quality and diversity throughout the recruitment process.
What makes this role unique?
Amey has award winning programmes and this is a high profile role given the Apprenticeship levy & changes to our Graduate Programme. You will work creatively, proactively and will demonstrate the ability to have a corporate view of recruitment and talent management whilst focussing specifically on your area. You will need to encourage your Stakeholders to establish close relationships with Schools, Colleges and Universities and develop a network of business managers with links to raise Amey’s profile in the marketplace.
What will this role involve?
* Manage and deliver 360 recruitment projects
* Organise, deliver and facilitate assessment centres across the country
* Stakeholder and candidate management
* Attend Senior Management meetings and deliver presentations to the wider business promoting the programmes
* Work closely with the Graduate & Apprenticeship Programme Managers and HR Business Partner
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities in streamlining the recruitment process
* Keep up to date with current graduate and apprenticeship topics and identifying how this can impact the wider business
* Collateral design and maintenance of the apprenticeship, graduate and undergraduate pages on external website
* Interviewing, assessing and psychometric testing candidates
* Manage apprenticeship recruitment budget and being accountable for all spends
* Careers Fair and Open Day organisation and facilitation
* Campaign planning and candidate attraction
* Manage relationships with external advertising providers and negotiate advertising packages where appropriate
* Data management
What are we looking for?
* Experience working within an internal Recruitment function.
* Strong knowledge of apprenticeship and/ or graduate industry.
* High level of interpersonal and communication skills, confident, able to form solid partnerships with senior business leaders and influence them, confident in public speaking.
* Strong focus on recruitment campaigns with experience of using a full range of attraction and selection methodologies, including social media.
* Creative, self-starting and proactive able to act with a degree of autonomy.
* Strong team player with a flexible can do attitude.
* Preferably qualified in use of psychometrics (BPS Level A & B) with strong experience of behavioural based interviewing and assessment centres.
* High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our ‘Better Places’ goal. We’re a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.
Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.