3 months ago
Is this you?
* Must be qualified to degree standard in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Packaging technology etc.
* Experience in planning, priority setting and management of projects across a multi-functional team essential.
* Must have a proven track record in delivering development projects from concept through to launch. Understand the R&D development process and the key challenges and hurdles to be overcome in delivery of product to market.
* Have great collaboration skills, be a good team player, a personable person with a creative and open attitude, with a delivery and action focus.
* Strong problem solving skills with the ability to overcome obstacles by getting support from others; extremely focussed to ensure that experimental programmes meet objectives.
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, and an excellent communicator coupled with proven analytical and interpersonal skills.
* 3rd party management experience, both in joint development and more ‘ready to go’ projects.
* Experience/Ability to deal with ambiguity and create clarity for decision making when a diverse range of options are available.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!