23 days ago
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a number of Quarry Operatives to join our friendly team based in our Alrewas Quarry, West Midlands. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful candidate, you will be a part of the Quarry Operative team which produces granite products and dry aggregate material for the construction industry. As well as delivering best in class Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality performance for our Plant operations.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within an Industrial, Factory or similar environment as an operative or labourer. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both operative and supervisory skills.
* Shovel License – desirable
* Flexible to work various shift patterns (early&late)
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
* Bonus scheme
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
* Training and development opportunities