about 1 month ago
As a Quantity Surveyor at CML you will have Commercial Responsibility for multiple projects.
You will be required to supply relevant commercial information / reports to the Senior QS and Commercial Manager for review, such as; CVR’s, periodic valuations / applications and cash flow forecasting.
Other duties include:
• Develop client relationships by maintaining regular contact and meetings
• Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets
• Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements and ensure all contract correspondence is recorded
• Identify potential financial risk and evaluate options to mitigate
• Production, submission and agreement of final accounts in accordance with contractual requirements
• Liaise with the Supply Chain for the procurement, negotiation and placing of subcontract and supplier orders
• Oversee the procedures for certification of contract payments/variations and settling final accounts to sub-contractors in line with agreed terms and conditions
• 5 years experience with a rail / civils background
• Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
• ICE/CECA Contract awareness
• Demonstrate ability to lead a small team
• HND / HNC – Essential
• MS Office – Essential
• Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying – Desirable
• RICS / CES – Desirable
Package dependent on experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the instructions. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity. All applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent, regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Due to the large volume of recruitment enquiries we receive, we are not always able to respond personally to all enquiries. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that we do not have any immediate opportunities suited to your requirements. I would encourage you to regularly review our vacancy lists and contact us again if you wish to apply for these advertised opportunities. Thank you for your interest in our Company.