4 months ago
Quality Training Manager - any location, UK wide role
We are looking for a Quality Training Manager to join our Operational Efficiency team on-site in Maple Cross. You will look to create, deliver and manage a specific quality training programme across the business and key partners, focusing in three distinct areas; Quality Leadership for leadership teams and top management, quality awareness and technical competence for operations staff and supply chain, and specialist training for Quality Managers.
* Produce a capability gap analysis and associated development plan that defines the training needs of specific internal groups (Leadership Teams, front line project and contract delivery teams, new starters, EF teams etc)
* Develop appropriate training content and materials that ensure effective knowledge transfer, where the right behaviour and attitude are displayed regarding quality in both the short and long term
* Improve operational quality through focused Quality Awareness training (e.g. Benchmark and ITP training), site quality inductions, OWOW training, ensuring quality is included in the Corporate Induction, on-boarding and procurement processes
* Develop and implement a specialist development programme for Quality Managers, utilising external best practice, ensuring there is a robust and effective competency development plan for all quality personnel within Skanska UK
* Identify priority technical competence improvement areas for operational teams, and work with supply chain partners, industry and internal specialists, OU Quality Managers and L&D to facilitate access to appropriate competency-building training sessions and programmes
* Engage supply chain partners with Skanska quality improvement programmes, through using the Offsite Management School as a core learning and development resource, reviewing supply chain quality performance measures and ensuring selection and appointment of supply chain has increased emphasis on past quality performance, and identification of supply chain partner best practice to learn from
* Work with the corporate L&D team to ensure business and individual training needs are appropriately addressed by setting and tracking against an annual L&D plan (includes technical skills where appropriate)
We’re looking for:
* Knowledge of effective training techniques
* Good presentation and facilitation skills
* Experience with Quality Management & Construction or Asset Management is preferable
Our Central Support teams are an integral part of Skanska, and comprise our enabling functions such as Human Resources, Communications, Finance, IT, Health and Safety, Legal and Technical Services. As part of this team you will provide the support needed to enable Skanska to achieve its purpose to build for a better society. Central teams are based at our head office in Hertfordshire with some regional business partners based across the UK.
Please note this is an advert for our Job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of Skanska.
For a full role profile, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org