11 months ago
Quality Systems Engineer
* Location Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom |
* Employment Permanent |
Quality Systems Engineer & Inspector
Integral Powertrain – Join a Record Breaking, Award Winning team
Are you a Quality Systems Engineer & Inspector interested in a varied role within an engineering consultancy working predominantly on high end motorsport projects?
Would you like to be part of a truly innovative team who are producing ground breaking technology, who have been recognised with a host of industry awards and played a part in setting world records?
We are seeking a Quality Systems Engineer & Inspector to help develop and maintain a Quality Management system, conduct internal audits and be involved in inspecting a variety of mechanical components. The role will be evenly split between Quality Systems and Inspection tasks.
2018 was an exceptional year at Integral Powertrain, two of our high-power density Integral e-Drive motors powered the record-breaking run at Pikes Peak in the Rocky Mountains where the times for electric vehicles and the overall speed record were smashed.
Our e-drive technology has not only set new standards in electric powertrain, our motors have been involved in smashing world records and have since been recognised with a multitude of industry awards. Our success is set to continue with new projects beginning with new and existing customers.
Integral e-Drive offer candidates the opportunity to join a team of positive engineers who embrace the challenge of developing amazing products at the leading edge of hybrid and electric motor system technology. As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
Our Quality Systems Engineer & Inspector will:
- Support the maintenance of the Business Management System Documents and Register ensuring periodic reviews, ensuring new documents are released in a timely manner after internal review/ approval cycle
- Support Internal Audits and Reports in compliance with the Internal Audit Programme including issue of internal NCs
- Organise audit sessions and review meetings to finalise the content of audit reports and to monitor progress to ensure internal NCs closure with appropriate RCA and CAs
- Support quality activities aimed to ensure the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System for compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and future compliance to IATF 16949:2016
- Inspection of mechanical components using hand tools and gauges and a CMM machine
- Create and populate inspection records in the Inspection Database
- Raise and support closure of SCARs and Concessions dealing with buyers, engineers, suppliers
- Maintaining the SCARs and Concession Register in relation to the relevant documents managed
- Manage parts quality acceptance on the basis of measurements reports
- Hold a relevant qualification, ideally a Degree in an engineering related subject
- Hold an Internal Auditor Qualification, ideally ISO 9001:2015 or ITAF16949:2016
- Strong experience in a quality engineering environment within certified manufacturing industries such as automotive or aerospace
- Able to carry out system and process audits
- Able to raise, review and track progress of Non-Conformances, familiar with general engineering finishing processes
- Documentation Control Management
- Capable of measuring components using manual inspection equipment
If you think you have the skills and experience required to become our Quality Systems Engineer & Inspector, !