9 months ago
Job no: 496892 - Work type: Experienced Professional - Location: Kings Langley, UK
The world is being shaped by technology and Imagination Technologies is at the very core. Working at Imagination Technologies means you’re a part of constant innovation. We design the key building blocks for market-leading chips that make your devices mobile, smart and connected. Now we’re taking things to a new level. Our Quality Manager is responsible for driving efficiencies and best practice that will help Imagination reinvent the future.
Working with stakeholders across the business, you will be responsible for Quality Management at Imagination, including our Quality Management System, internal audit programmes, continuous improvement cycle and formal accreditation to standards. You will work in a software centric environment to drive adoption and compliance to ensure Quality best practices across our worldwide teams You will work with internal and external players to develop and deliver a roadmap for Quality that enables Imagination’s internal capabilities and external certification to remain state of the art in a rapidly changing marketplace. You will be the face of Quality for Imagination, reporting to the exec team and managing a team of internal auditors and Quality leads. At the centre of our compliance activities, our Quality Manager really is the cornerstone of Imagination’s Quality operations.
The role reports into the Vice President of Business Operations
* Manage and own Imagination’s Quality Management System
* Drive efficiencies by promoting best practice in process development and continuous improvement
* Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the Quality Management system
* Run a structured internal audit programme with our team of qualified internal auditors
* Develop a roadmap of Quality activities, ensuring our internal capabilities meet market requirements
* Manage the engagements with external certification bodies
* Work closely with our Automotive operations group to support the requirements of functional safety
* Work with all tiers of management to maintain company wide adoption of the Quality Management System
* Represent the status of the Quality Management System to top management during regular management reviews
Abilities make possibilities
Results focused and pragmatic, you’re an excellent communicator and influencer who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say when you say. You have a practical understanding of Quality Management systems in high performance technology companies and are able to promote best practice and efficiencies.
* On the ground experience of technology companies (semiconductor or software)
* Good knowledge of fundamental Quality management standards (CMMI-DEV, SPICE)
* A track record improving efficiencies through best practice implementation of a Quality Management system
* Experience leading internal audit programmes
You might also have
* A background in software engineering
* Experience of functional safety
* Knowledge of ISO26262
* Experience working with certification bodies
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones, automotive to security. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.