about 1 month ago
Quality Control Technician for Concrete - Cliffe Hill Leicestershire
It is the duties of the Quality Control Technician to perform sampling, field testing and specimen preparation tasks for Concrete, Asphalt and Quarry products in accordance with relevant British standards and company procedures.
Hanson technical UK is committed to maintaining an industry leading level of customer satisfaction through continuous assurance and improvement of its product portfolio and technical services by developing, documenting and maintaining a comprehensive quality management program.
You will be working as part of a team with remote supervision in an efficient manner, whilst maintaining excellent standards and attention to detail.
Description of Team / Department
Technical operation, Central region
Purpose of / Responsibilities of the role
· Maximising the contribution of the technical departments towards ensuring cost effective product manufacture.
· Establishing and maintaining product quality levels consistent with commercial/operational drivers and customer requirements.
· Administering high quality technical support to Commercial, Operations and external customers.
· Other duties as requested by your manager
Skills / Experience
Previous experience beneficial although full training will be provided. Full driving licence required.
Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
* 27 days holiday
* Leading pension scheme offering with generous contributions from Hanson.
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more.
* Ongoing training and development and opportunities to help further your career.
* A comprehensive structured induction programme.
* Experience within a well-respected global market leader.
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Cycle to work, voluntary Life assurance.
* Access to discounted private medical benefits
* Paid day off to Volunteer every year
* Holiday Purchase Scheme
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
Location: Cliffe Hill, Leicestershire
Full Time / Part Time: full time
Working Hours: 45.00 hrs
Contract Type: Permanent
Shift Description: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm