6 months ago
FTPS Quality Engineering team is looking for a hands-on Quality Engineering Lead. The role, based in Bournemouth, UK exists within an expanding technology team which is focused on delivering timely testing solutions in response to increasing business demand.
The role will involve quality and test advocacy and the individual will need to have hands-on QE and test automation experience, as well as strong leadership skills.
The role requires a high level of flexibility and ability to react quickly to changing business needs in a fast-paced environment driven by market pressures. The position will be accountable for large projects of high complexity, high risk and high visibility.
Key Responsibilities here:
* Would work as Sr. Lead Design Automation Architect within FTPS E2E Quality Engineering group in an Individual Contributor Role.
Direct accountability for building and strategizing Test Automation Solutions. To be involved extensively in Test Planning, Strategizing, Designing and Architecting.
Ownership & hands-on delivery of E2E automation across multiple applications built with a varied set of tools/technologies..
Ensure automation solution meets business requirements in an agile environment.
Hands-on Agile approach right for Requirements analysis, Gap Analysis, Test Estimation, and uses Automation Design expertise in building appropriate solutions for various needs.
Partner with business, development, devops and production support to ensure the overall test strategy is fit for purpose
Liaise/coordinate with other groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing.
Cultivate and maintain ongoing relationship and dialog with Product and Ops partners, Strategic PMO on vision, strategy and roadmaps.
Co-ordinate with project team members globally to ensure deliverables are met to agreed schedules.
Proactive identification of risk and issues and work out mitigation plan. Timely escalation.
* Experience working on large/medium sized projects ideally in Java EE with Payments Domain
* Conversant with Agile processes and Gherkin formats
* Should have experience in Payments Domain
* Very strong hands-on test execution, analytical and problem solving skills, with good decision making abilities.
* Should have previous experience in testing middleware applications including MQ / UM.
* Should have an understanding of the SWIFT FIN Service, accounting systems and will have experience in working with XML Message Formats.
* Should have a good understanding of Unix and should have the ability to monitor and search logs, run scripts and monitor processes.
* Should have experience in working with the Java Messaging Service (JMS) and should have the ability to read and debug Java code.
* Should able to produce Test Completion Reports for each Test Phase. Should be able to work with JIRA/Zephyr.
* Sound working experience with:
* Java, Selenium, API/REST Services.
* Enterprise scale messaging (MQ Series preferred)
* Sound Unix and Linux background
* Sound SQL and DB knowledge (Oracle)
* Spring framework
* Job scheduling framework
* Working in A DevOps model
* Continuous Integration model using Jenkins and DOCKER.
* Excellent knowledge of working with XML/different message formats and schema led validation.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran