3 months ago
Quality Assurance Engineer - 00515H
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
The department of QHSE, plays a key role in ensuring that all Customer needs - in the areas of Quality and Customer Satisfaction - are met and satisfied at all times. You will be joining a dedicated team whose focus is ensuring and improving the Quality of our products, the service level we provide to our Customers and maintaining and developing our Integrated Management System in order that we retain our range of ISO certification.
As a Quality Assurance Manufacturing Engineer, your role is to play a key part in the improvement of our products and process, in order to ensure that they meet the requirements of our Customers. The Quality Assurance Engineer is a driving force in the area of continuous Quality improvement.
* Drive initiatives to improve quality performance to meet the requirements of the ISO standards, SPS and customer requirements, agreeing implementation strategies with the unit management teams
* Lead Process audits and Process FMEAs
* Manage 8D analysis on key issues and deploy it as a standard tool
* Customer Complaints, act as a point of contact for our customers, own the customers concerns, providing regular communication, investigate root cause, ensuring the containment, corrective and preventative actions are implemented in a timely manor by working with the our internal process and external suppliers
* Collating of site QHSE performance into KPI reports that are used to drive business performance, and are presented to Schneider Hierarchy on a regular basis
* Embrace and support the other functions of the QHSE team, ensure safety rules and work in a manner so as not to cause injury to fellow employees and report all incidents, however minor to manager or safety representative
* Process audits - Process / Design FMEA experience
* Demonstrated experience in a Quality Engineer role, comfortable managing customer expectations and has experience in a similar manufacturing environment
* Extensive of knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Quality Control, ISO 9001 and Change Methodology
* Previous experience delivering effective Health and Safety training courses
* Computer literate: Microsoft Office, Intranet (also ideally experience of SAP/other databases)
* 8D deployment for complex issues, LEAN 6 Sigma experience
Dip 1. NVQ 4 or equivalent in Health & Safety
HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
Corporate Membership of IOSH to at least MIOSH Status
NEBOSH Certificate or, NVQ 3 or equivalent in Health & Safety or NEBOSH Dip 1
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
: Mar 1, 2019, 12:59:00 AM