8 months ago
QA Testing Senior Analyst
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank’s information technology infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support the Bank’s businesses. With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients.
We pride ourselves on offering our team members a work place that is not only state-of-the-art, but also eco-friendly. The centre was the first space in Romania to be awarded the highest LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) distinction, the LEED Platinum certificate, by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) – a certificate that imposes new standards for eco-friendly offices on the local market.
As a QA & Testing Senior Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
* Providing input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes;
* Analyze requirements, write test cases and create test data under supervision of the Test Manager
* Produce or assist in defining programme and project level test strategies and plans to support the testing activities across releases.
* Ensure the implementation of the test strategies and plans within the testing team.
* Conduct testing activities, analyze and record test results, record defects. Collate and report on metric data
* Ensuring the proper manual and automated test cases / scripts / test infrastructures are in place
* Identifying areas of weakness to existing procedures, continually implement new procedures, and assess risk of impact from changes to projects
* Support the relevant testing metrics capturing to enable reporting on them.
* Analyze, document and communicate test results
* Stakeholder management and support
* Ensure adherence to testing best practices and DB testing standards
* Collaborating and coordinating test activities with vendor, IT, and business users across countries and time zone
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
As a QA & Testing Senior Analyst your skills will include:
* Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science (or equivalent diploma/work experience)
* Demonstrable client-server testing experience
* Demonstrable GUI testing experience
* Database experience and advanced SQL skills
* Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on agile methodology;
* Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution;
* Knowledge of white/black/gray box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools; Experience with integration & regressions testing
* Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics.
* Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.