10 days ago
QA & Testing Analyst
What is your Mission?
This position belongs to the Treasury IT, which is the largest and most established team in Bucharest. We build applications from scratch and work with the Bank’s top business Subject Matter Experts in London, Frankfurt and New York City.
To meet the business requirements, you, as a QA & Testing Analyst must ensure the right quality of the system, by implementing the right processes and by testing the application functionalities against specification.
Your key responsibilities
* Ensure adherence to testing best practices as well as adherence to internal testing standards;
* Review all User Story and raise documentation defects
* Create test documents like: Test Plan, Test Risk Assessments, and Test Results and make sure that they are reviewed and approved by appropriate stakeholders
* Participate in estimation of User Stories in Story points
* Create and execute test cases to cover all user stories acceptance criteria
* Participate and help in knowledge transfer sessions when necessary
* Defects submission, monitoring and retesting
* Keep demo sessions to prove acceptance criteria are met
* Coordinate the preparation of test environments
* Define and create all test data needed for the tests
* Maintain regression test pack
* Align with downstream/upstream systems to schedule System Integration Testing
* Provide regular status reporting to project team
* Verify entry/exit criteria’s for all SIT, UAT, DRY RUN, PROD phases
* Keep UAT kick off meeting and daily UAT calls to measure progress and help resolve any blockers.
* Coordinate the entire UAT phase by making sure that business users have access to Test environment, Test Data, Test Cases, HP-ALM, JIRA
What you bring to the team
* At least 3 years of experience in software testing in a large enterprise working on mission-critical IT systems.
* Experience working with IT solutions in the banking industry or financial business areas would be a plus;
* Financial services industry knowledge desired
* Passionate, with great communication skills and enterprising person;
* Strong database testing skills (Data Warehouse testing experience would be a plus);
* Strong SQL skills (Oracle);
* Strong SDLC, QA and testing processes knowledge;
* Hands on experience in using test and defects management tools – Jira, HP ALM or similar;
* Web Services experience: Soap UI, REST API;
* Licence’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering. Information Technology or related technical field.
A little bit more about you
* You are energetic, you have initiative and project a positive attitude
* You seek to have a job purpose that makes you proud and helps you learn more about yourself
* You like to challenge your lateral thinking towards solutions and continuous improvement
What we offer
* A rewarding work: we offer a purpose, a competitive income and promotions based on performance
* Managers that empower your ideas and your decision-making abilities. You’re encouraged to show your good vibe, determination and open mindedness
* Best in-class technical trainings, professional workshops, cross-country knowledge sharing… In 2 words: professional development
* A professional, passionate, driven, but at the same time fun workplace. It is also flexible, including Work from Home opportunities
* 2 medical providers to choose from with premium benefits for you and your loved ones
* The better you feel, the better you work. We nurture you with an on-site gym, highly modern office that includes plenty of fun and relaxing areas to boost your creativity. We also facilitate copiously retailer discounts, cultural and CSR activities, employee sport clubs, workshops & more
* That’s not all, but we think it’s best that you get surprised along the way ;-)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.